Events At The Farm
We welcome you to the farm on Fridays from 3-7 pm (weather permitting) for a nice day to enjoy some cheese and wine in our picnic grove. Wines are available on-site by Le Garage Winery and we also have special guest vendors that pop-up with local goods available for sale.
We have an extensive line of our artisan cheeses and accompaniments available for sale to bring home or to enjoy on-site along with wine, friends & family.
Pre-order your Grazing Board to enjoy a curation of 4 or more cheeses perfectly paired for you and a guest!
We would like for you to know in advance some guidelines before attending our open air market:
- No outside alcohol is permitted
- We ask that instead of bringing outside food to the farm that you purchase the items we have curated for your visit from our market
- Please keep in mind that this is a working farm during your visit
- Be mindful of farm machinery and animals
- In order to keep our cows happy and content we ask that you leave your pets home
- Please park along Davis Lane up along the cow pastures, facing the fence
- Please stay with children during your visit
Private Cheese Tastings at The FarmGather a group of 12-26 friends and family for a great day at the farm! Email Jesse at email@example.com to schedule a date and time for a guided cheese tasting that will enlighten your taste buds and educate you on our line of cheeses. Come relax on the farm and have fun with your guests during this very interactive event as you watch the cows on pasture.We will also have some dates posted for open cheese tastings at the farm this Summer.